Friday, April 26, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence Compared To Gisele


BEFORE she found fame as an actress, Jennifer Lawrence dabbled in the modelling industry - with one photographer likening her to a young Gisele Bundchen. The Vogue cover girl shot an Abercrombie & Fitch campaign in her teenage years, but the pictures were never used by the brand.
Photographer Chris Kaufman worked with Lawrence during her fledgling modelling career and first met her when she was just 12 years old.
"When I first took her picture, I thought that she moved like Gisele. It was like, 'Where did you get this ability?'" he told E! News. "You're looking at someone who is very comfortable in her own skin. She's just absolutely fearless."
The actress, now 22, has previously touched on her work with Abercrombie & Fitch - revealing that she wasn't Gisele-like during that particular shoot. Upon being asked to simulate a game of American football for the pictures, Lawrence got a little too involved - which was off-putting for her fellow models and didn't make for attractive photographs.
"I realised that they were model footballing and I was really playing football," she said. "I was there with flared nostrils and a red face and my hair out here, and at one point [one of the other girls] screamed: 'Get her away from me.'" The brand recently released one of the unused pictures (left). 

No comments:

Post a Comment